The Information We Collect, Use and Share:
We collect the following categories of information on our website and use them for the purposes explained below.
- Website activity: Data about your browsing activity on our website
- Device and browser information: Technical information about the device or browser you use to access our website. For example, your device’s IP address, and (in the case of mobile devices) your device type and mobile device’s unique identifier such as the Apple IDFA or Android Advertising ID.
- Contact information: If you choose to provide your name, email address or phone number either when registering to receive or provide private baseball lessons, sign up for promotional offers, or other voluntary action
- Account information: If you sign up or begin to sign up to receive or provide private baseball lessons, we will collect your name, address and other information to create a user profile
- Customer service information: Information you may provide to customer service, such as your email address
- Financial information: Credit card number or other payment account information.
We use this data to provide MADE Baseball School services and customer support, bill you for services, contact you regarding the reason you contacted us and/or market our services to you, customize, measure and improve our website and services, and to deliver relevant ads and content to you.
WITH WHOM WE DO AND DON’T SHARE YOUR DATA
We do not sell, rent or otherwise share your information with any third party outside of our organization unless we notify you or receive your express written permission. The only exceptions to this practice include sharing your information with our website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
COOKIES AND RELATED TECHNOLOGY
Your Access to and Control Over Your Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via email at email@example.com.
You can also opt out of receiving cookies from our website and stop receiving targeted ads that appear in your browser by disabling, blocking and/or deleting cookies through your browser.
You may also contact us to:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We implement a variety of security measures to protect your information from accidental, unauthorized and unlawful loss and/or transfer. These security measure include both online and offline administrative and organizational best practices. Your information is stored on secured servers. Only employees who have special access rights and need the information to perform a specific job (such as billing) have access to sensitive data, and are bound to keep all such data confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Questions and Concerns